Campaign not sending mails + updating wrong segment

Hi Guys

Pretty fresh to Mautic

Let’s get straight to the point. I’ve built a simple campaign, 2 actions in it, campaign form that redirect to a thank you page, and trigger send an email with an asset. Update of segment is the second action

Pretty simple

And…It does not work,

I did the config test with email, it works, standalone form works and email goes through, with right segment update (well, only one at this stage so…)

For this campaign, email is not sent, only redirection url is working, as well, segment is not updated, got only 2, a contactus segment, and an asset susbcriber segment.

For some reasons, although all is set right in forms with right trigger, and segment, nothing works

Cron jobs are working fine, and are running with latest update given in Github, running on easycron, no errors

I’m running on shared host, so, I’m a bit lost, anyone is facing the same issue? Anyone found the root cause?

Hi Guys

Pretty fresh to Mautic

Let’s get straight to the point. I’ve built a simple campaign, 2 actions in it, campaign form that redirect to a thank you page, and trigger send an email with an asset. Update of segment is the second action
Pretty simple
And…It does not work,

I did the config test with email, it works, standalone form works and email goes through, with right segment update (well, only one at this stage so…)
For this campaign, email is not sent, only redirection url is working, as well, segment is not updated, got only 2, a contactus segment, and an asset susbcriber segment.
For some reasons, although all is set right in forms with right trigger, and segment, nothing works

Cron jobs are working fine, and are running with latest update given in Github, running on easycron, no errors
I’m running on shared host, so, I’m a bit lost, anyone is facing the same issue? Anyone found the root cause?

Just in case… I run Mautic 2.6.1