Audit log and user access

My Mautic version is: v4.4.0
My PHP version is: 7.4.13
My Database type and version is: MySQL 7.4.13

Hello,

We would like to know if there is any documentation about the log system when Mautic is auditing the user activity. In this case we’re interested to know how the system record the activity of a user when logging to the application, create a campaign, design a new template… (not the activity for a lead).

I know that some of this information is stored in the audit_log table.

Best Regards,

Carlos

Hey @ccorbalan all of this information is stored in audit_log table. TBH this has proved to be an invaluable piece of the system when starting to work in big teams and provide services out.

It all depends what you are looking for. The best way to go about this it to do a simple desc audit_log, you can then see the columns involved, then do a select * from audit_log limit 10; This will give you a picture of what information is there. You can then start refining your select based on the different bundles, objects, object_ids and actions and date_added.

Here is the desc of the bundle and objects, then object id will refer to the ID of the specific object (example campaign, segment, email…)

1 Like

Hello,

We would like to know if there is any documentation about the log system when Mautic is auditing the user activity. In this case we’re interested to know how the system record the activity of a user when logging to the application, create a campaign, design a new template… (not the activity for a lead).

I know that some of this information is stored in the audit_log table.

Best Regards,

Carlos

This seems to be a duplicate post to this (which I answered) Audit log and user access - #2 by mikew

@rcheesley can you please merge

Your wish is my command! :magic_wand: :mage: