Auto-save option for emails and landing pages

My idea is: To have an option of auto-saving when creating emails and landing pages (instead of having to exit the builder and click “Save”)

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: The general user who’s creating a lot of bigger emails and landing pages.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: So they don’t lose their work (I’ve had clients losing work because they forget to save and something happens or they get logged out)

Any code or resources to support this idea: Nope, unfortunately not. I’m not a dev.

Are you willing to work on this idea?: Don’t have the skills, unfortunately.

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further?: A dev, don’t know more than that :slight_smile:

Hi, your problem is connected with short session times. If you make it longer, the autosave wont be needed so much.

Hello @joeyk, sessions in Mautic are by default limited to 15 minutes in my personal experience.

Do you have a setting to allow longer sessions?

Pierre

Sure, we discussed it in the forum previously.
Ugly but works.

Thanks Joeyk! It’s not always connected to that, however. Accidents happen or computer freezes etc, in which case autosave would be very useful.

Hello @joeyk,

I have read your solution here : CSRF token error. Try to refresh the page and try again - #11 by joeyk

This is not a long-term solution and has side effects on a multi-instance installation :wink:

Pierre

Correct. I never stated otherwise :slight_smile:

About multi instance problem. You should be able to set cookie_lifetime option in config.php (framework extension).

By the looks of it, it should only effect the application (Mautic instance) and nothing else.