Automatically choose best hours of email opening

Feature request copied from Github: automatically chose best hours of email opening · Issue #7855 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

My idea is: Recently, @kuzmany has introduced a new widget that shows you the most performing hours in terms of opening.
With a little bit of statistics/analysis, we could offer to the user the ability to enable a feature that changes the delivery hours depending on the history performances of the contact.

Mailchimp does that for instance : Optimum Email Send Times

Suggestion

I think it could easily use the data from the widget to decide for a whole campaign, but the best would be to calculate the optimized timeframe by contact. Then each contact would have a perfect timing.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea:
Marketers wanting to send their emails at the optimal time of day

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: Better open rates/engagement

My idea is: Ability to send your email campaign at the perfect time to each of your contacts, with the “Send at the Best Time” feature.

Analyzes the anonymized behavior of previous campaigns, together with aggregated profiling information, automatically predicting the time of dispatch and with the highest probability of engagement for each contact, over 24 hours.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: E-mails sent at the perfect time to each recipients save time and avoid complications by scheduling your next email campaign with the help of the “Send at Best Time” algorithm.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: Send your email campaigns to each contact at the time they are most engaged, means more engagement by email, more conversions and less time wasted.

With just one click, “Send at the Best Time” automatically finds the ideal time to send your campaign to each recipient and get the most engagement possible.

That means there will be no more time wasted looking for the perfect and elusive sending time that works for your entire list!

By increasing the likelihood of engagement with your emails, you will see your email marketing ROI skyrocket!

This increases your chances of engaging email with this feature, while also increasing your email marketing ROI.

(Merged similar suggestions into one. /EG)

2 Likes