AWS Bounce Management Not Working after 2.15.3 Upgrade

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.1.33

Your problem
My problem is: Bounces Not Working after Upgrading to 2.15.3, Using AWS SNS

These errors are showing in the log:
[2019-12-18 08:53:46] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Type error: Argument 1 passed to Mautic\EmailBundle\Swiftmailer\Transport\AmazonTransport::processJsonPayload() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/mailer/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Swiftmailer/Transport/AmazonTransport.php on line 103” at /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mailer/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Swiftmailer/Transport/AmazonTransport.php line 113 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: Argument 1 passed to Mautic\EmailBundle\Swiftmailer\Transport\AmazonTransport::processJsonPayload() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mailer/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Swiftmailer/Transport/AmazonTransport.php on line 103 at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailer/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Swiftmailer/Transport/AmazonTransport.php:113)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Tried to Change versions of php from 7.0 to 7.1 & 7.2 tried with all the three versions, but no use.

https://mailer.mydomain.com/mailer/amazon/callback

I am dealing with this same error after 2.16.1 upgrade, and have not found a solution, any chance you may have?