AWS SES for sending email

I just found out mautic from Googling email automation. It looks great. I am working as a digital marketing professional and this is really looks great.

One thing I really need to know is it possible to use AWS SES for sending email since I dont see how to do it in setting.

Thanks

I just found out mautic from Googling email automation. It looks great. I am working as a digital marketing professional and this is really looks great.

One thing I really need to know is it possible to use AWS SES for sending email since I dont see how to do it in setting.

Thanks

Hi Zamzam,

You can use AWS SES with the downloadable version of Mautic. Simply go to Configuration (click the three bars in the upper right to activate the right side panel). Then change “service to send mail through” to Amazon SES. Fill in your username and password “for the selected mail server” and you should be all set!

Let us know if you run into any issues with it.

Thanks,
Alan

Thanks for your prompt reply Alan.

I actually just invited you on LinkedIn and sent a PM :wink:

Hi Alan and ZamZam,
Just wondering why I don’t have the option to select how to send my emails on my new hosted instance of mautic. Under Mail Settings I just see two fields.

Name to send mail as

and

Email address to send mail from

On the video tutorials I saw users had a dropdown where they could choose how to send their emails. Is this only available on the downloadable version?

Your help is very much appreciated. I am loving the power this can give us marketers :slight_smile:

Regards,
Leo

Hi Leo

For hosted instances the mail sending is handled entirely by the service, so the sending method isn’t available.