Commercial Support for hosted instances

Dear All,
Like to know about hosted solutions which you provide , my client is using AWS SES for bulk mail sending,
Want to know about giving services using AWS SES with Mautic
thanks
Joseph John

Please elaborate (a lot) more.

what exactly you mean , Can you explain?

1 Like

Thanks Deepti, Yosu
Like hosted services ( like some one host it for you and you pay subsribtion charges)
In which I can use Mautic as a service. In that service I would like to use AWS SES as SMTP
thanks
Joseph John

@josephjohn You have 2 main options:

a) There are several companies offering Mautic as a service or Mautic SaaS, like Acquia. With those services, you don’t need to worry about anything, but they will decide where the server is running (AWS or otherwise) and will provide you with an email delivery service (AWS-SES or otherwise). In some cases you can still use any other email provider you wish, just ask for it (you’ll probably have to pay for the service on your own).

b) If you want to use Mautic self-hosted (Mautic community version) but prefer to have someone to take care of it for you, what you need is a company or a freelancer that would offer you installation and support services. That’s what I do, feel free to send me a PM or reach me at yosu.cadilla@gmail.com

1 Like