Beginners Mistake? Campaigns does not start; Test-Emails working; Please help

My Mautic version is: v3.2.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.15

My campaigns doesn’t work - from the beginning.

These errors are showing in the log: no errors

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: trying different campaign setup. Sent Test Emails.
(Test Emails are working)

Details: If I create a new form (only with email Adress field) and choose “actions: send mails” my form entry fires a new email → that’s fine (but just a test).

If I change the action in the form to “add to list / segment (my pending list)” and want to start my double-opt-in-campaign, nothing happens.
Tried to built 3 different campaign setups, based on different best practices on the web (Mautic and Hartmut.io (Eine Mautic Double-Opt-In Kampagne ganz einfach erstellen) → no emails, no actions.

Please see also screenshots.

Any Idea where I can begin to check?

THANK YOU a lot!

Best regards
Wolf

Hi,
Couple of questions:

1. Are your contacts in the campaign at all?
  2. Where does your campaign stuck? can you share the campaign actions and decisions?

Thx
Joey

Hello Joeyk,

thank you for your help.

1. Where can I see if contacts in the campaign? See the screenshots attached (here I see no contacts).

2. I shared screenshots with you. There are no contacts in.

Don need more details?

Thank You and best regards
Wolfgang

I saw: We have to go through the setup steps again. THX

Actually I have a blogpost about why Campaigns fail, feel free to check it out.
Here I think you might have a cron issue.
“Hat gültige Email Adresse” - will not do a proper verification for you, since it’s just an MX record test.
At the same time it will pull your campaign back by 1 cron cycle, so if your cron launches every 5 min, your contact will get the verification email after 12 minutes apprx.
See my blogpost here:

1 Like

Thank You @joeyk. Very good post!

I think, we get stuck here:
“Segments are fine, contacts can re-enter the campaign but the campaign steps are still not triggered for my contacts. Why?”

We use campaign forms and the contacts entering the campaign, then: nothing happens (screenshot).

Then: We have to fix our cron jobs, right?

Best regards
Wolf