best host for mautic - share it with us

hi everyone

i am Beginner of mautic and i wonder about hosting

witch vps is the best for mautic to work long time?

i try to install it in blue host with shared host but he not work because the version in php in bluehost is 7.6.17

and mautic need php 7.6.19 or more

best host for this problem is vps ( i need to run vpn)

so what is best vps plan you use for mautic?

hi everyone
i am Beginner of mautic and i wonder about hosting
witch vps is the best for mautic to work long time?

i try to install it in blue host with shared host but he not work because the version in php in bluehost is 7.6.17
and mautic need php 7.6.19 or more

best host for this problem is vps ( i need to run vpn)

so what is best vps plan you use for mautic?

anyone?

Are you sure Bluehost is 7.6.17?

I have helped a lot of companies to set up Mautic for them and someone of those client hosts Mautic in Bluehost and I have managed to install and setup Mautic.

Second, you don’t need a VPS or course with a VPS you will have more computer resource that a shared hosting but is not necessary have a VPS.

you understand me wrog - they give me host with php 5.6.17 - and i want host with 5.6.19

but you said that you helped with people setup with blue host

could you please tell me what plan of blue host they use?
i am useing shared host

they use share most of the people I help that use Bluehost are from Brasil.

Check out hostmatters.com - great prices, excellent support and very accommodating of specific/unusual requests - have been using them for 10 years…

check out technoartista.cu.cc sign up for free hosting and enjoy your service . Use script installer to install mautic and have automated updates …

I personally use A2 Hosting.

Here’s why:

• the support team is excellent and knowledgeable
  • I can install Mautic using the Softaculous app installer which is available in Cpanel (super easy way to install Mautic and doesn’t require you to download any files. Personally I would never use a hosting company that didn’t offer Softaculous)
  • Turbo shared hosting (which what I am currently using) is super fast

I’ve used Bluehost, Host Gator and GoDaddy in the past and they all suck. Check these guys out!