Beta download?

Hey guys, I got the email and am excited to take Mautic for spin.

None of the email links seem to work though. Is there somewhere I can download the beta?

Hey guys, I got the email and am excited to take Mautic for spin.

None of the email links seem to work though. Is there somewhere I can download the beta?

Hey Steve!

Once you registered here you should have received access to the Beta forum where you can download the packages. Let me know if you don’t see that thread.

Thanks!

David,

I’m having the same issue when logged in. Seems I/we don’t have permission to view the topic? Definitely excited to see the beta though. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hi David and Crystal

I logged in and got a message that Alex had upgraded me to the Beta group.

Looks like that was the solution. I can now download it from:
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/13-beta-testers-forum-guidelines-and-setup

Hi guys, I have the same issue. I thought I was registered for the bata, but I don’t have access.

Hi!

Your accounts have been updated to reflect the beta status. Sorry for the delay on that. You can now access the forum thread mentioned above :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience!

Having same issue as noted above.

I have registered but never received any invite?

Hi!

Sorry for the delay :slight_smile: Processing through a bunch of requests. You’re account has been upgraded. You should have access now to the Beta forum and all the other insider info :slight_smile: Let us know what you think!

Thanks,
David

Hi dbhurley,

i also don’t have permissions to view that post. can you enable it for me please. i also havent’ received a beta invite so would be happy to get it or get the permissions and do it myself.
thx,
Srdan

Hi!

Thanks for your patience. Your account has been enabled! :slight_smile: You should now see the beta forum.

We look forward to your feedback!
David

Hi David,

I have the same issue as above. Please add me to the beta group.

Thanks,
Levente

Hello, per Twitter post i’m here to use the program and help in any way I can. How do I download the above link doesn’t work for me.

Hey David,

I would love to help comb through the early releases as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
-John

Hi godsofmayhem!

You should now have access to the beta forum (I see the tag on your username). Let me know if you aren’t able to download still.

Thanks!
David

Hi guys, I have the same issue. I thought I was registered for the beta, but I don’t have access.

David,

Would love to download and test. Can you add me to beta? Thanks!

Hi dbhurley,

Appreciate if can you enable permissions on my account to view that post.
Looking forward to test Mautic :slight_smile:

Hi dbhurley,

Can you pls. update/upgrade the access on my account to access the Beta?

Thanks!