Big data handling with Mautic possible?

1. Is it possible to do the tracking on three different web instances (3 different websites) and show the results in one Mautic instance? 2. Is it possible to have a database of 14 million existing dataset in Mautic, which are tracked on the 3 web instances? If each dataset is one lead/contact? A lead contains up to 20 lead information fields. The informations then will be synchronized to an ERP once a day by a cronjob. Mautic will be installed on the self hosted version.
  1. Is it possible to do the tracking on three different web instances (3 different websites) and show the results in one Mautic instance? 2. Is it possible to have a database of 14 million existing dataset in Mautic, which are tracked on the 3 web instances? If each dataset is one lead/contact? A lead contains up to 20 lead information fields. The informations then will be synchronized to an ERP once a day by a cronjob. Mautic will be installed on the self hosted version.

Yes is possible just make sure you have GOOD SERVER HARDWARE.

Thanks for that positive answer! If I figure out some problems I get in touch with you again… :wink:

I am usng one Mautic to track users across 5-6 different websites. Only a few thousand contacts, but the multi site tracking works great.

Hi!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Actually I work with two website instances set up in Wordpress. Each of the instances represents a brand, and each parent site has different independent children sites. It works perfect that way with Mautic! So I agree with your statement. But for the big data I am still excited if it will work that fine…:wink:

Will keep the community informed!