Multiple site tracking on mautic

Hi,

I’m new to the Mautic application. I have a marketing site in development using drupal CMS. Also, I’m thinking to use the Mautic application to take care of users on my site. So I have installed the mautic package from www.mautic.org and successfully setup the application.

Now, I have the tracking javascript code. I know it is used to track the site. My questions are

1. Shall I embed this single javascript code in 10 different sites? Is mautic is capable for track 10 sites with that script?

2. Then how can I enable the Linkedin, facebook, Gmail login using mautic? (Since I’m new to mautic struggling to configure those configurations.)

3. Is there any API configurations to expose the mautic reports?

Hi,

I’m new to the Mautic application. I have a marketing site in development using drupal CMS. Also, I’m thinking to use the Mautic application to take care of users on my site. So I have installed the mautic package from www.mautic.org and successfully setup the application.

Now, I have the tracking javascript code. I know it is used to track the site. My questions are

1. Shall I embed this single javascript code in 10 different sites? Is mautic is capable for track 10 sites with that script?

2. Then how can I enable the Linkedin, facebook, Gmail login using mautic? (Since I’m new to mautic struggling to configure those configurations.)

3. Is there any API configurations to expose the mautic reports?