Bounces & Sendgrid

Hey Ruth,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I have made multiple posts about this over the past couple weeks to no avail unfortunately to the point where I am now completely stuck as to why this doesn’t work.

It is listed on the bounce management page obviously suggesting that it has been tested and is functional however I haven’t had one person turn round and say it works to me yet.

I have posted two threads in the forums thus far and posted a bug report on github.

I am completely at a loss for how this works now and any help would be hugely appreciated!

@rcheesley - if you could forward this to the appropriate channels and make the issue known that would be amazing as I have been working on this for days and the monitored inbox is far less reliable than the webhook.

Please let me know if you need anymore details of my install, filesystem, logs etc and I will be more than happy to provide this info - this is the last hurdle I’m facing to have a 100 % self sufficient Mautic install so am anxious to get this fixed!

Thank you guys, much appreciated!

My Mautic Version - 2.15.3
PHP - 7.2.22

• My mautic instance is running on ‘mautic.mydomain.com
  • My VPS is hosted with RunCloud, root directory filepath is ‘/home/runcloud/webapps/Mautic’

I do genuinely wonder now if it’s because of the filepath or the fact that Mautic is installed in a subdirectory but these are still just guesses!