Broadcast emails not sent

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.2
My PHP version is: 7.3.25
My Database type and version is: I have no idea

Your problem
My problem is: I had an idea of sending 100 emails around 8 am US time every days and I imported 200 contacts just to test it. Broadcast is working just fine If I send it manually, cronjobs working fine too. So, the first day, emails are sent(100 of them). But second day, No. I want to know why. These are my cron jobs below:

Update Mautic Segments every 15 minutes

E.g 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, 12:45…

*/15 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -q /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/bin/console mautic:segments:update” >/dev/null 2>&1

Update Mautic Campaigns every 15 minutes starting with an offset of 5 minutes

E.g 12:05, 12:20, 12:35, 12:50

5,20,35,50 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -q /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update” >/dev/null 2>&1

Trigger Mautic Campaigns Events every 15 minutes with an offset of 10 minutes

E.g 12:10, 12:25, 12:40, 12:55

10,25,40,55 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -q /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger” > /dev/null

Push out email queues

E.g 12:03, 12:18, 12:33, 12: 48

• su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -q /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/bin/console mautic:emails:send” > /dev/null

Clean up unused data if it is older than 60 days

We check this every 12 hours

0 */12 * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -q /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/bin/console mautic:maintenance:cleanup” --days-old=60 --no-interaction

Messsage limit for queue processing: 2

• Default Frequency Rule -> Do not contact more than 100 each day.

So, I hoped the other 100 would be sent today but its already 7h past 24h rule. They emails should have been sent long before.

Just to make myself clear: I think I send 1 emails each minute according to cron jobs, but that doesn’t matter at all in this case. Can someone help me understand this? Maybe some commands to check the current pool and see if the emails are there and the reason they are not sent?

Thank you

I believe this is how many times per day a single contact can be emailed, not the number of contacts to be contacted. :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey @EJL, thanks for the quick response. Ok, if that’s so, but why isn’t the other batch(100 emails) sent then? What do you think happened here? Can you show me how to check that and to be 100% sure with some commands?

I think all the data should be there.