Bug: Form Submitted Event display in wrong label

Noticed this today - I have a hidden form that automatically submits on our order checkout process. i.e. kianabeauty.com.au/*/thank_you

In Shopify, I have a bunch of if statements to check if a value is valid, else I won’t render the field. Here is an example snippet (in liquid html syntax).

Code:
{% if customer.email %}{% endif %}

Now the form submission work correctly: All fields are updated with the lead as intended so that there is no incorrect data entry with the form submission. But in the event that certain fields are not present (e.g. Phone Number, Address Line 2), all the values shift up in the form submitted event in the lead page.

I68S8hS.png

It isn't damaging from a data standpoint as this seems like a completely visual quirk, but should be noted in case form fields aren't placed in the *exact* order as originally directed by mautic.

Noticed this today - I have a hidden form that automatically submits on our order checkout process. i.e. kianabeauty.com.au/*/thank_you

In Shopify, I have a bunch of if statements to check if a value is valid, else I won’t render the field. Here is an example snippet (in liquid html syntax).

{% if customer.email %}<input id="mauticform_input_email" name="mauticform[email]" class="mauticform-hidden" type="hidden" value="{{ customer.email }}" />{% endif %}

Now the form submission work correctly: All fields are updated with the lead as intended so that there is no incorrect data entry with the form submission. But in the event that certain fields are not present (e.g. Phone Number, Address Line 2), all the values shift up in the form submitted event in the lead page.

It isn’t damaging from a data standpoint as this seems like a completely visual quirk, but should be noted in case form fields aren’t placed in the exact order as originally directed by mautic.

This definitely looks to be a bug. I’ve replicated the error and logged a bug report:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/773

Once a solution is created I’ll post back here and ask you to test. Thanks for bringing this up!

Happy to bring it up, that’s the beauty of open source :wink: