Form Labels disappear

Hi,

I created a form with several input fields and a checkbox group. The input field labels are switched on (they shall be displayed), the checkbox label is switched off. I embedded the form into a wordpress page and everything works as expected.

After some days, suddenly the labels display modes are “reversed”: meaning, the field labels are gone (including mandatory field indicators) and the checkbox label is displayed. When I edit the form in Mautic, the labels are actually switched off (except the checkbox label, which is switched on). When switch the label settings back to their desired state and save the form, they are again reversed.

Any idea why this happens?

Thank you,

Peter

Hi,

I created a form with several input fields and a checkbox group. The input field labels are switched on (they shall be displayed), the checkbox label is switched off. I embedded the form into a wordpress page and everything works as expected.

After some days, suddenly the labels display modes are “reversed”: meaning, the field labels are gone (including mandatory field indicators) and the checkbox label is displayed. When I edit the form in Mautic, the labels are actually switched off (except the checkbox label, which is switched on). When switch the label settings back to their desired state and save the form, they are again reversed.

Any idea why this happens?

Thank you,
Peter

What I forgot: I am including the form with the JS, not the source code.

And just now I recognized that there seems to be another issue with the form. It seems that the CSS is destroyed. The form is no more displayed formatted on the page but with basic HTML. I think that both issues come hand in hand.

I experienced the error some days ago for the first time. Back then I cloned the broken form in Mautic and published the new one on my page. Result? It looked and worked fine. But after some days the error was the same.

Yep. Mine is doing this too!