[BUG]: OneSignal SDK added to all webpages

So I installed all the plugins, then uninstalled the ones that are active (including onesignal). Now the onesignal SDK JS script is added to all webpages where we use the JS tracker (even though we unpublished onesignal in the plugins page). We had to revert to the GIF pixel for now. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Given onesignal was added recently, maybe an oversight? Thanks for a great product that really outshines paid technology. Well done!

So I installed all the plugins, then uninstalled the ones that are active (including onesignal). Now the onesignal SDK JS script is added to all webpages where we use the JS tracker (even though we unpublished onesignal in the plugins page). We had to revert to the GIF pixel for now. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Given onesignal was added recently, maybe an oversight? Thanks for a great product that really outshines paid technology. Well done!

I’m experiencing the same issue. I did not even added the onesignal plugin.

OneSignal has been in the core for a very long time, but the config was recently moved from global configuration to the Plugin/Integration settings page.

There is a PR for the next release that will add back the configuration option that will allow you to disable OneSignal on tracked pages.

v2.8.1 fixed this