Mautic Community Forums

Bug? Renaming selection options in custom fields

When I decided to rename initially defined options in a custom selection field for contacts, it didn’t update the contact records accordingly. Strange enough, selections based on old naming still works.



However - if I edit a contact for any reason, the field selection show default value. With the next save, the contact will have accidentally have a different selected option…

When I decided to rename initially defined options in a custom selection field for contacts, it didn’t update the contact records accordingly. Strange enough, selections based on old naming still works.

However - if I edit a contact for any reason, the field selection show default value. With the next save, the contact will have accidentally have a different selected option…