Bulk Email Campaign Problem

1. I have uploaded leads using your import feature, but unfortunately, if I gave 50,000 leads, it was uploaded 20,000 or 15,000 or 25,000 leads, not all leads uploaded successfully. What is the reason behind that?

2. After that, I created a campaign and added segments (contacts) and my html flyer to launch campaign builder, but here also a css and image loading problem. CSS is not working properly. Whatever, I added segments and html flyer page using launch campaign builder.

3. Then finally I published the campaign with given immediately. But the email started their own and sometimes it didn’t start. After starting, I supposed to give 100,000 leads, after 15,000 (Certain number of emails) emails sent, it was stopped automatically means it showed campaign running but no emails are sending then. What is the problem?

Could you please help me to use Mautic properly? I want to use it initially for bulk email sending and then slowly I want to use it for whole marketing. I want to automate marketing using Mautic. Please help.

Best regards,

Shakil
  1. I have uploaded leads using your import feature, but unfortunately, if I gave 50,000 leads, it was uploaded 20,000 or 15,000 or 25,000 leads, not all leads uploaded successfully. What is the reason behind that?

2. After that, I created a campaign and added segments (contacts) and my html flyer to launch campaign builder, but here also a css and image loading problem. CSS is not working properly. Whatever, I added segments and html flyer page using launch campaign builder.

3. Then finally I published the campaign with given immediately. But the email started their own and sometimes it didn’t start. After starting, I supposed to give 100,000 leads, after 15,000 (Certain number of emails) emails sent, it was stopped automatically means it showed campaign running but no emails are sending then. What is the problem?

Could you please help me to use Mautic properly? I want to use it initially for bulk email sending and then slowly I want to use it for whole marketing. I want to automate marketing using Mautic. Please help.

Best regards,

Shakil