Calendar / Appointment Setting Feature

Is there any way to include an appointment setting / proper calendar? Just I am doing a lot of appointment settings for one of my clients and would like them to be able to login in to mautic and view a sort of Personal Calendar (with appointments) / Team Calendar (with appointments) / Organisations Calendar (with appointments)

Thanks

Is there any way to include an appointment setting / proper calendar? Just I am doing a lot of appointment settings for one of my clients and would like them to be able to login in to mautic and view a sort of Personal Calendar (with appointments) / Team Calendar (with appointments) / Organisations Calendar (with appointments)

Thanks

Yes, that would be nice. I also wonder if it can be somehow connected to a site like youcanbook.me

I don’t know how it will be in the future, but now Mautic is the app for marketing automation. It can be connected with other systems which specializes in another things. Like WordPress is great for content management - WP pages can be tracked with Mautic and Mautic forms can be embedded to WP pages. SugarCRM is great as a CRM. You can configure Mautic to push leads which are ready for human touch to SugarCRM.

If there is an app for appointments, it’d be better to think about how to connect that app with Mautic rather than implementing features of that app to Mautic. (Although, if anyone wants to do it, pull request is very welcome.)

Yeah I second this request because

1. The Marketing automation needs to be responsive to how the lead respond to a sales call/appointment
  2. Using two separate systems for the same lead lead to mismatch in state and increases risk of human error
  3. Installing a CRM just to offer automated appointment scheduling seems wasteful
1 Like

Something like this? https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/1167-task-plugin-feedback/0