Using the calendar

Your software
My Mautic version is: latest

Hi,
is there a way to make it so that, when a user puts a date inside a contact information, that date appears inside the calendar? For example, I have the contact “John Smith”. I have a custom field for the next appointment with John. When I set the date, I would love to see that date appear inside the calendar.

Is it possible?

Thank you :slight_smile:

ahhh, sorry I do not think what you want to do is currently possible inside Mautic.

You can add a note for the person and set a date and this will show up in the calendar.

By using notes in the persons contact details you can do it:

and then in my calendar

Thank you @mikew . While this is not how I imagined it, this is exactly what I need. Thank you :slight_smile:

Update: somehow I cannot have my users see the appointmett they set on the calendar. What specific permission do they need for their role in order to see the appointments on the calendar they create? Thank you :slight_smile:

Update 2: I found that by setting campaign → view own the user can see everything, including events on the calendar he doesn’t own and the campaign option (which is useless for him). Is there another way?

Sorry for bumping this, but does anyone know why people see all appointments (even if, with campaigns, I said only owned)? Thank you :slight_smile: