Campaign actions and triggers suggestions

I’m playing more and more with campaigns and feel a lot of small “limits”

• duplicating - cloning conditions, triggers, events and actions would be great instead of having to recreate for the fifth time the same “trigger”
  • creating bridges from different “triggers” to the same “result” ie sending a welcome mail to all people who have done another action, whatever that action was. If I have to re-ask an action, even at the 5th time, I may want to send the same mail in the end.
  • creating triggers on specific urls in a mail. ie I’d love to be able to know who goes to which appstore to add tags to my prospects. And I don’t think I’ll be able to place a Mautic tracking pixel on Google or Apple stores … just want to track specific clicks as I have to include all appstores in my mails.

Certainly more to come later …

I’m playing more and more with campaigns and feel a lot of small “limits”

• duplicating - cloning conditions, triggers, events and actions would be great instead of having to recreate for the fifth time the same “trigger”
  • creating bridges from different “triggers” to the same “result” ie sending a welcome mail to all people who have done another action, whatever that action was. If I have to re-ask an action, even at the 5th time, I may want to send the same mail in the end.
  • creating triggers on specific urls in a mail. ie I’d love to be able to know who goes to which appstore to add tags to my prospects. And I don’t think I’ll be able to place a Mautic tracking pixel on Google or Apple stores … just want to track specific clicks as I have to include all appstores in my mails.

Certainly more to come later …

Creating triggers based on specific urls could be accomplished by creating a landing page that has a redirect to the Google or Apple stores (for example). I was just trying to figure out how to do the same thing.

Thanks Eric for this alternative solution, therefore, as I’m trying, like many others, to be as straightforward and seamless as possible … I don’t want to loose my prospects along a multi-step path.