Campaign flow doesn't complete

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.16.1
My PHP version is: 7.2.24

Your problem
My problem is: The campaign is processed partially. It stops after sending an e-mail and after user clicks the link doesn’t update the segment of contact.

IfConfirmationPageOpened is the failing step.

obraz

These errors are showing in the log: (it’s the last log entry since 4h)
[2020-04-09 09:24:30] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: eventType - in file /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Controller/EventController.php - at line 257 {“objectId”:“9”,“session”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Session\Session: {})",“valid”:false,“cancelled”:false,“method”:“GET”,“campaignId”:“2”,“modifiedEvents”:{“new1”:{“id”:“new1”,“name”:“FormSubmitted”,“description”:null,“type”:“form.submit”,“eventType”:“decision”,“order”:1,“properties”:{“id”:6,“name”:“FormSubmitted”,“description”:null,“type”:“form.submit”,“eventType”:“decision”,“order”:1,“properties”:{“forms”:[“1”]},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:0,“triggerIntervalUnit”:null,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:null,“decisionPath”:null,“tempId”:“new1”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null,“anchor”:“leadsource”,“anchorEventType”:“source”,“canvasSettings”:{“droppedX”:“713”,“droppedY”:“155”},“campaignId”:“mautic_1c8d6214b8b17e769bd3553303c043b4301b3b33”,"_token":“QhTANNvPHAfaQc5uHYQ-3FSMrZfnDbeoEoN0eLqAf0Q”,“buttons”:{“save”:""},“forms”:[2]},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:0,“triggerIntervalUnit”:null,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:null,“decisionPath”:null,“tempId”:“new1”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null},“new2”:{“id”:“new2”,“name”:“SignInPending”,“description”:null,“type”:“lead.changelist”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:2,“properties”:{“id”:2,“name”:“SignInPending”,“description”:null,“type”:“lead.changelist”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:2,“properties”:{“addToLists”:[“1”]},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:“1”,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“decisionPath”:“yes”,“tempId”:“new4aac117b6e6df436a54e61e0758d367c195b5fff”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null,“anchor”:“yes”,“anchorEventType”:“decision”,“settings”:{“label”:“Modify contact’s segments”,“description”:“Add contact to or remove contact from segment(s)”,“formType”:“leadlist_action”,“eventName”:“mautic.lead.on_campaign_trigger_action”},“canvasSettings”:{“droppedX”:“613”,“droppedY”:“260”},“campaignId”:“mautic_1c8d6214b8b17e769bd3553303c043b4301b3b33”,"_token":“QhTANNvPHAfaQc5uHYQ-3FSMrZfnDbeoEoN0eLqAf0Q”,“buttons”:{“save”:""},“addToLists”:[1],“removeFromLists”:},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:1,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“decisionPath”:“yes”,“tempId”:“new2”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null},“new3”:{“id”:“new3”,“name”:“SendConfirmationEmail”,“description”:null,“type”:“email.send”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:3,“properties”:{“id”:“newccb3295c7a2f408dab3efda4ebd532084e56c4fe”,“name”:“SendConfirmationEmail”,“description”:null,“type”:“email.send”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:2,“properties”:{“email”:“1”,“email_type”:“transactional”,“priority”:“2”,“attempts”:“3”},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:“5”,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“i”,“triggerHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“interval”,“decisionPath”:“no”,“tempId”:“newccb3295c7a2f408dab3efda4ebd532084e56c4fe”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:“email”,“channelId”:1,“changes”:null,“label”:“within 1 minute”,“anchor”:“no”,“anchorEventType”:“decision”,“settings”:{“label”:“Send email”,“description”:“Send the selected email to the contact.”,“batchEventName”:“mautic.email.on_campaign_batch_action”,“formType”:“emailsend_list”,“formTypeOptions”:{“update_select”:“campaignevent_properties_email”,“with_email_types”:true},“formTheme”:“MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\EmailSendList”,“channel”:“email”,“channelIdField”:“email”},“canvasSettings”:{“droppedX”:“853”,“droppedY”:“260”},“campaignId”:“mautic_1c8d6214b8b17e769bd3553303c043b4301b3b33”,"_token":“QhTANNvPHAfaQc5uHYQ-3FSMrZfnDbeoEoN0eLqAf0Q”,“buttons”:{“save”:""},“email”:“1”,“email_type”:“transactional”,“priority”:2,“attempts”:3},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:1,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“i”,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“interval”,“decisionPath”:null,“tempId”:“new3”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:“email”,“channelId”:1,“changes”:null,“label”:“wait 1 minute”},“new4”:{“id”:“new4”,“name”:“IfConfirmationPageOpened”,“description”:null,“type”:“page.pagehit”,“eventType”:“decision”,“order”:4,“properties”:{“canvasSettings”:{“droppedX”:“853”,“droppedY”:“365”},“name”:“IfConfirmationPageOpened”,“anchor”:“bottom”,“properties”:{“pages”:[“2”],“url”:"",“referer”:""},“type”:“page.pagehit”,“eventType”:“decision”,“anchorEventType”:“action”,“campaignId”:“mautic_1c8d6214b8b17e769bd3553303c043b4301b3b33”,"_token":“QhTANNvPHAfaQc5uHYQ-3FSMrZfnDbeoEoN0eLqAf0Q”,“buttons”:{“save”:""},“triggerDate”:null,“pages”:[2],“url”:null,“referer”:null},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:0,“triggerIntervalUnit”:null,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:null,“decisionPath”:null,“tempId”:“new4”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:“page”,“channelId”:2,“changes”:null},“new5”:{“id”:“new5”,“name”:“MoveToConfirmed”,“description”:null,“type”:“lead.changelist”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:5,“properties”:{“id”:10,“name”:“MoveToConfirmed”,“description”:null,“type”:“lead.changelist”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:5,“properties”:{“addToLists”:[“1”],“removeFromLists”:[“2”]},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:“1”,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“decisionPath”:“yes”,“tempId”:“new5”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null,“anchor”:“yes”,“anchorEventType”:“decision”,“settings”:{“label”:“Modify contact’s segments”,“description”:“Add contact to or remove contact from segment(s)”,“formType”:“leadlist_action”,“eventName”:“mautic.lead.on_campaign_trigger_action”},“canvasSettings”:{“droppedX”:“753”,“droppedY”:“470”},“campaignId”:“mautic_1c8d6214b8b17e769bd3553303c043b4301b3b33”,"_token":“QhTANNvPHAfaQc5uHYQ-3FSMrZfnDbeoEoN0eLqAf0Q”,“buttons”:{“save”:""},“addToLists”:[2],“removeFromLists”:[1]},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:1,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“decisionPath”:“yes”,“tempId”:“new5”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null},“newc4faf4de811e00e06f1edcd4a262993f1a816d40”:{“id”:“newc4faf4de811e00e06f1edcd4a262993f1a816d40”,“name”:“PrivacyConsent”,“description”:null,“type”:“lead.updatelead”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:6,“properties”:{“canvasSettings”:{“droppedX”:“753”,“droppedY”:“575”},“name”:“PrivacyConsent”,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:“1”,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:"",“anchor”:“bottom”,“properties”:{“privacypolicy”:“1”,“title”:"",“firstname”:"",“lastname”:"",“company”:"",“position”:"",“email”:"",“mobile”:"",“phone”:"",“points”:"",“fax”:"",“address1”:"",“address2”:"",“city”:"",“state”:"",“zipcode”:"",“country”:"",“preferred_locale”:"",“timezone”:"",“last_active”:"",“attribution_date”:"",“attribution”:"",“website”:"",“facebook”:"",“foursquare”:"",“googleplus”:"",“instagram”:"",“linkedin”:"",“skype”:"",“twitter”:""},“type”:“lead.updatelead”,“eventType”:“action”,“anchorEventType”:“action”,“campaignId”:“2”,"_token":“QhTANNvPHAfaQc5uHYQ-3FSMrZfnDbeoEoN0eLqAf0Q”,“buttons”:{“save”:""},“privacypolicy”:1,“title”:null,“firstname”:null,“lastname”:null,“company”:null,“position”:null,“email”:null,“mobile”:null,“phone”:null,“points”:null,“fax”:null,“address1”:null,“address2”:null,“city”:null,“state”:null,“zipcode”:null,“country”:null,“preferred_locale”:null,“timezone”:null,“last_active”:"",“attribution_date”:"",“attribution”:null,“website”:null,“facebook”:null,“foursquare”:null,“googleplus”:null,“instagram”:null,“linkedin”:null,“skype”:null,“twitter”:null},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:1,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“decisionPath”:null,“tempId”:“newc4faf4de811e00e06f1edcd4a262993f1a816d40”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null},“newc604e6f5ec957197d4e885189b1d8605c0462333”:{“id”:“newc604e6f5ec957197d4e885189b1d8605c0462333”,“name”:“Add tag”,“description”:null,“type”:“lead.changetags”,“eventType”:“action”,“order”:6,“properties”:{“canvasSettings”:{“droppedX”:“753”,“droppedY”:“680”},“name”:“Add tag”,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:“1”,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:"",“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:"",“anchor”:“bottom”,“properties”:{“add_tags”:[“1”]},“type”:“lead.changetags”,“eventType”:“action”,“anchorEventType”:“action”,“campaignId”:“2”,"_token":“QhTANNvPHAfaQc5uHYQ-3FSMrZfnDbeoEoN0eLqAf0Q”,“buttons”:{“save”:""},“add_tags”:[“Confirmed”],“remove_tags”:},“triggerDate”:null,“triggerInterval”:1,“triggerIntervalUnit”:“d”,“triggerHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStartHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedStopHour”:null,“triggerRestrictedDaysOfWeek”:,“triggerMode”:“immediate”,“decisionPath”:null,“tempId”:“newc604e6f5ec957197d4e885189b1d8605c0462333”,“contactLog”:,“channel”:null,“channelId”:0,“changes”:null}},“event”:{“anchor”:“bottom”,“anchorEventType”:“action”}}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Hi Marcin,

it seems like the “Visits a page” decision is not recognized. Not sure why, but you may simply try to circumvent that by testing for the URL instead of the Landing Page.
(If that turns out to help, please let me know - I’d like to make that there is not something fundamentally broken!)

Side note: Here’s a waterproof process that avoids any “wait 1 minute” etc. hacks :wink: https://www.leuchtfeuer.com/en/mautic-know-how/mautic/perfect-double-opt-in/

Cheers
Ekke

Subscribe to the Mautic Podcast at www.Mauticast.com - and let us know what topics or interviews you would like to hear!
(German version at www.Mauticast.de)

Thanks Ekke
By circumvent you mean to input the URL directly not by LP?
obraz

yep, no “Limit to Pages” and also no “Referrer”, just the “URL”

Subscribe to the Mautic Podcast at www.Mauticast.com - and let me know what topics or interviews you would like to hear!
(German version at www.Mauticast.de)

didn’t worked out :confused:
I also recreated the campaign according to your linked instruction but it also don’t run
Is there a way to chec/debug the campaigns?
Almost all states are in Pending like it is not triggering correctly…

I think there is also a problem with the link to set up the tag after visiting the page.

my mautic is under https://mailtrain.kfam.eu/mailing/index.php and the link I’ve put in the code mode block is:
https://mailtrain.kfam.eu/mailing/index.php/

Tag
Unfortunately the tag is not updated inside the contact, and the campaign queues the contact as pending to resend the confirmation link again

For the records: Issue could be resolved in direct communication; reasons were in basic campaign setup.

It’s working i actually tested it and using it for my campaigns now
Although i had another solution myself but using tag as in the link share here works so well and fast.
First, ensure your campaign crons are executing if not and you still have this problem message I will help you fix it personally