Title: Issue with DOI Campaign - Page Hit Not Being Recognized Body:

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.01
My PHP version is: PHP Version 8.1.24
My Database type and version is: new

Your problem
My problem is:

Hello Mautic Community,

I am facing an issue with a Double Opt-In (DOI) campaign in Mautic and am hoping to find some help here. Below, I describe the situation and my setup:

Campaign Description:

• I’ve set up a DOI campaign that starts with a standalone form.
  • After filling out the form, the contact is added to the “Pending” segment and an Opt-In email is sent with a link to a Mautic landing page.
  • In the campaign, I have a decision based on a Page Hit. This decision is supposed to trigger when the contact visits the landing page.

Problem: The campaign doesn’t seem to be working as expected. Although the Page Hit is recorded in the contact log, the decision in the campaign based on this Page Hit is not being triggered. The first action in the campaign (adding a test tag to the contact) works, but the Page Hit recognition does not.

Contact Log:

• Contact created: Today, 12:39 am
  • Contact identified: Today, 12:39 am
  • Form submitted (Standalone Form): Today, 12:39 am
  • Contact identified by source (Standalone Form): Today, 12:39 am
  • Contact added to segment, pending: Today, 12:39 am
  • Email sent (DOI - Tracking Check): Today, 12:39 am
  • Email read (DOI - Tracking Check): Today, 12:40 am
  • Page hit (Opt-in page): Today, 12:40 am
  • Page hit (Confirmation page): Today, 12:40 am

Cron Job Configuration:

• Unfortunately, my hosting only allows Cron Jobs to run hourly. I have configured them accordingly, but there seems to be a delay in processing the campaign data.

Has anyone experienced similar issues or have suggestions on how I can resolve this problem? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

• trigger cron jobs manually - no success
  • wait clicking on opt-in mail und trigger first cron job manually → then click opt-in mail → it worked

but I thought, that Mautic recognizes page hits in the past
(i do not have a cms - I use only Mautic landing pages.