Double Opt-In campaign fails because of Cronjobs

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.25
My Database type and version is: 10.1.47 - MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:

Hey there,

The starting position is as follows: I have created a campaign that makes a double opt-in process possible. In order that the customer does not have to wait too long for his confirmation mail, the campaign is started by a segment assigned to the contact. The form on the website is therefore not bound to the campaign so that it can execute actions. After the customer has registered, he is assigned to the segment “Pending” and immediately receives the mail with the confirmation link.

Now to the problem: Since the cron jobs are only executed every 15min, the campaign is started too late by recognizing the contact in the “Pending” segment. If the customer has clicked the confirmation link shortly after receiving the mail and has therefore reached the “Thank you” page already, this page hit is tracked at the wrong time. The first cronjob after the customer has registered in the contact form, recognizes the page hit before the contact is assigned to the campaign due to the “Pending” segment. This campaign is then executed and stops at the point where it should be checked if the customer has visited the “Thank you” page. At this point the campaign or Mautic would have to check retroactively if the customer has visited the “Thank you page” in the past and if so, move him from the “Pending” segment to the “Confirmed” segment and end the campaign.

But this is not the case, so I ask myself if there is a way to avoid the delay caused by the cronjobs, or to get the campaign to check the tracking history in the past to see if the customer visited the page. (Because the customer will certainly not visit the “thank you” page a second time, so that his page hit will be recognized the next time the cron job is executed, this time at the right time, to lead the campaign to an end properly XD)

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards
Felix