Campaign not running

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.16.3
My PHP version is: 7.2

Your problem
My problem is:
I’ve created a campaign that after submitting a form checks if page was visited (limit to pages set and url set to giacomini-polska.pl). If true It appends to contact a tag (Tag_kalendarzGiaco_T43 and addst to segment (Giacomini_odwiedziStrone). Then waits 10 min’s and checks if the tags were set. If yes adds points to contact.
Unfortunately all the steps have pending state.
The cron is running every 3 min’s:
*/3 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger > /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/campaigns_trigger.log 2>&1

crontab contents:
*/15 * * * * php -f /home/kfam/domains/webstorage.kfam.pl/public_html/cron.php
#0,15,30,45
*/2 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/segments_update.log 2>&1
#5,20,35,50
*/2 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:update >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs//home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/campaigns_update.log 2>&1
#10,25,40,55
/3 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/campaigns_trigger.log 2>&1
#
/10
/1 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/emails_send.log 2>&1
#
/30
/3 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:social:monitoring >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/social_monitoring.log 2>&1
#
/10
*/1 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/webhooks.log 2>&1

• */6 * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/iplookup.log 2>&1
    */5 * * * * /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:import >> /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/logs/import.log 2>&1
    11 3 * * * geoipupdate -f /etc/GeoIP.conf -d app/cache/ip_data

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Runned the commands from prompt:
/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:validate
/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:execute
/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php /home/kfam/domains/mailing.kfam.pl/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:update
No change for any step in Campaigns.

Hi there

Are you testing on the same browser you are logged into Mautic on ?

If so try test on a separate browser and maybe in incognito window.

Also on the users are you able to see in their events if they have been registered as hitting the page ?

Ok I’ll try that way. How does the nautical recognizes the user visiting the site? Cookies? Will the campaign count the firs visit on the page when I submit the form?