Campaigns doesn't run trigger automatically based in cron jobs

Campaign trigger is not running automatically / responding based in command defined in cron jobs.

I have set up cron jobs under Cpanel with the following commands that I think should do the trigger for all events defined in the maps in the Campaign item.

php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger (every minute)
php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update (every minute)
php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild (once a day)
php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update (every minute)

In the campaign map, in the first level I have the following actions to:

- Add points
- Change contact's stage
- Add to segment

When I tested the form submission which is takes in the place of top level item (campaign form), and submitted the data, and waited for about 5 minutes, there is no change being made to the contact's stage and not having points added.

If I run campaign manually via SSH Shell command interface, the campaign runs successfully and displaying results for the events (first level, non-events, scheduled) such as showing 100% percentage for events completed.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Details:
| Mautic version | 2.20
| PHP version | 5.6.28

Campaign trigger is not running automatically / responding based in command defined in cron jobs.

I have set up cron jobs under Cpanel with the following commands that I think should do the trigger for all events defined in the maps in the Campaign item.

php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger (every minute)
php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update (every minute)
php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild (once a day)
php /home/user1/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update (every minute)

In the campaign map, in the first level I have the following actions to:

• Add points
  • Change contact’s stage
  • Add to segment

When I tested the form submission which is takes in the place of top level item (campaign form), and submitted the data, and waited for about 5 minutes, there is no change being made to the contact’s stage and not having points added.

If I run campaign manually via SSH Shell command interface, the campaign runs successfully and displaying results for the events (first level, non-events, scheduled) such as showing 100% percentage for events completed.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Details:
| Mautic version | 2.20
| PHP version | 5.6.28

Have you found solution?

Thanks @designedbyks I realised this is a very long time ago but it was already resolved somehow. Thanks for your attention.

Well cronjob setup is the nr. issue with Mautic. There are a bunch of tutorials on the web, pretty much all of them are good. Just please don’t run your crons at the same time, try to do it sequentially.