My Campaign does not schedule emails

Hi Mautic people,

I am writing because I do not understand if I’ve done something wrong configuring my campaign or if there is something broken with my cron jobs because I am not able to send email nor to see the programmed ones…

2h53eaq.png

My new contacts that get registered via the form used in the campaign don’t get listed in the “Upcoming emails” section in my dashboard.

I would like to understand a bit better how the Campaign section works and if there is something wrong with my configuration or if it is some problem of my server configuration…

Thanks in advance to everyone that will answer to this topic!

Try the following to run the campaign trigger cron job per campaign and see if the emails get sent…

I have a similar issue with the “mautic:campaigns: trigger” cron job.

I have created a seperate "mautic:campaings:trigger --campaign-id= XX " CRON job with the specific campaign ID I wanted to run and it worked. where XX = campaign ID number

I have tested a few more times, and if i create a new campaign and a seperate CRON job for that campaign as above then it does work. But the generic “mautic:campaigns: trigger” CRON job does not work for any of the new campaigns.

The above works for me, but obvioulsy something is not right since I upgraded to V2.1.x

NOTE: In my setup all the other standard cron jobs are working, so it is ONLY the campaign trigger cron you might want to look at.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mautic people,
I am writing because I do not understand if I’ve done something wrong configuring my campaign or if there is something broken with my cron jobs because I am not able to send email nor to see the programmed ones…

My new contacts that get registered via the form used in the campaign don’t get listed in the “Upcoming emails” section in my dashboard.

I would like to understand a bit better how the Campaign section works and if there is something wrong with my configuration or if it is some problem of my server configuration…

Thanks in advance to everyone that will answer to this topic!

You have setup the cron jobs? this is Mautic 1.4.1 or 2.0.1?

Hi @ninjoan,
thanks for your answer. The version of Mautic is the 2 and I am usign SiteGround to run it and the following is my configuration:

To me it looks like everything is fine but reading the Cron Job page inside SiteGround has been asked to not set cron jobs under the 30 minutes…

I am going to change the values and run some other tests but if you want to share some advice you’re more than welcome!

Thank you,
Andrea

@Andrea If you use Siteground Shared Hosting Account you CANT run cron job lower that 30 minutes i know since i use Siteground :slight_smile:
email me to share a file with you to solve this problem.

jninhilario@gmail.com

[SOLVED] cron job problems

I am sorry to open again this issue but I had few problem with the installation of Mautic 2.1 so I decided to wait the new version 2.1.1 and start from a fresh install. Everything is back as before and I still usign the commands.php and the cron jobs are working correctly but I still do not see the Upcoming Email schedule…

There’s someone with my same problem that knows hot to solve it?

Below there is the screenshot of my cron jobs working properly but that not schedule emails…

http://imgur.com/a/S6E9f

A few suggestions, on your cron jobs instead of sending your output to null, change your cron job to output to a log file (> /dir/somefile.log) , or just leave out the >dev/null part and find out where the cron log files are. If you have access to command line, run the campaign commands manually to see anything is being triggered. Also check your mautic logs too. If you don’t have some clue from the logs it’s basically a shot in the dark.

You also seem to kick off several events simultaneously, Benvenuto and Lezione 1 are kicked off at the same time, except Lezione waits 1 day… and this repeats every minute? May be just run once or twice a day, assuming people are registering for some lessons. Lezione 2 doesn’t depend on success of Lezione 1? If it does you can arrange it to run at success branch.

Good luck.

Hi,

Raymondkent mentioned a cron job "mautic:campaings:trigger --campaign-id= XX "
I currently have it set up to just “mautic:campaings:trigger” and that will trigger all campaigns.

Is there a way to exclude a certain campaign?

I have a campaign that i only want to have started on a monday (because the emails in this campaign use statemenst like “have a nice weekend”).

regards,

Quasi

bump

someone has the version 1.4.0 because it does not work 2.1.1?

You can download earlier versions here https://www.mautic.org/download/previous-releases/ but i don´t see 1.4.0

I worked my good version 1.4.0