"Visits a page" decision not detected

Hello Guys !

I am trying to execute a double opt-in process.

In a campaign :

I send an email when the form is validated

I score the lead when the email is cliked

I add the lead when the same email is cliked

In live, the email is sent but the visit is not detected by Mautic. So, I can’t score and i can’t join the lead to a list.

Concerning the destination page, I have tried with a mautic page as with a worpress page hosting a mautic form. None of the two is working.

The tracking pixel is installed with this wordpress plugin : WP Mautic. I can see the pixel in the source code.

But the mautic report indicates that there is no “page hit” at all.

I have a doubt with the grey arrow between the action “send email” and the decision “visits a page”.

Does the color grey indicates that it won’t work ?

Thanks for your help !

Steven

Hello Guys !

I am trying to execute a double opt-in process.

In a campaign :

In live, the email is sent but the visit is not detected by Mautic. So, I can’t score and i can’t join the lead to a list.
Concerning the destination page, I have tried with a mautic page as with a worpress page hosting a mautic form. None of the two is working.

The tracking pixel is installed with this wordpress plugin : WP Mautic. I can see the pixel in the source code.
But the mautic report indicates that there is no “page hit” at all.

I have a doubt with the grey arrow between the action “send email” and the decision “visits a page”.
Does the color grey indicates that it won’t work ?

Thanks for your help !

Steven

Hello,

I’m not sure I understand clearly your description.

Maybe you meant submitted instead of validated?

Maybe you meant when the email is opened? Or when a link in the email is clicked?

Not sure about this one, but from the further description I think you meant “Add the lead to a lead list when the email is opened”?

Emails are tracked by the Mautic Tracking Pixel which is an image. It is not 100% accurate tracking, because some email clients doesn’t load images by default so Mautic doesn’t know that the email was opened even though it was.

I tested the page hit tracking and it works for me so I think that there is problem in your configuration. Usually it is wrong Mautic Base URL in the tracking pixel img tag. You can test that with Chrome Dev Tools for example. Open it (press F12), go to Network tab and refresh the page. You can filter only image requests and you should be able to see the Mautic Tracking Pixel request. Is it red? Does it have code different than 200? In that case the URL is not right.

Grey color of the campaign path doesn’t indicate anything wrong.

Hello !

Maybe you meant submitted instead of validated? -> yes

Maybe you meant when the email is opened? Or when a link in the email is clicked? -> I meant when the destination page is visited after a click in the email

Not sure about this one, but from the further description I think you meant “Add the lead to a lead list when the email is opened”? -> I meant "Add the lead to a lead list when the destination page is visited after a click in the email

Everything is ok with the Mautic pixel : green and 200.

Do you have cron jobs configured properly? https://www.mautic.org/docs/setup/index.html

Could you send here a link to your website?

I didn’t install Mautic on my server. I am using the Mautic web service (mautic.com).

Here is the link to my website : http://trigueur.com

I can see the tracking pixel is really configured properly so the page hits should be tracked in your Mautic. Crons are configured automatically in the mautic.com service. Maybe you should use their support then.

Ok thanks a lot for your time !!

Make sure to log out when using your own email to check.