Urgent: Problem with campaign starting from segment

Hi

Using the version 2.8 of Mautic we are trying to do the following.

We send an email marketing (DEM) to contacts of a specific segment. Inside this email there is a link to a static page to visit.

We have created a campaign starting from this segment and one step of the workflow is to check if a contact visited or not the page.

The problem that we are experimenting is that Mautic does not track the visit of page so it is executed the red branch (i.e. page not visited) that send a reminder.

We have checked the tracking code and we are sure that this is working.

Could you help us to solve this problem?

For convenience we attach the picture of campaign workflow.

Thank you in advance

P.S. We need to solve the problem in the next days because we are preparing a campaign for a customer.

Hi
Using the version 2.8 of Mautic we are trying to do the following.
We send an email marketing (DEM) to contacts of a specific segment. Inside this email there is a link to a static page to visit.
We have created a campaign starting from this segment and one step of the workflow is to check if a contact visited or not the page.
The problem that we are experimenting is that Mautic does not track the visit of page so it is executed the red branch (i.e. page not visited) that send a reminder.
We have checked the tracking code and we are sure that this is working.
Could you help us to solve this problem?
For convenience we attach the picture of campaign workflow.

Thank you in advance

P.S. We need to solve the problem in the next days because we are preparing a campaign for a customer.

Hi @giuliusmautic12, attach campaign workflow picture, web page address with mautic pixel will be also helpfull.

Of course.
This is the workflow:
http://www.colnaghifigini.it/sviluppo/test-MAUTIC-page/workflow.png
and this is the web page:
http://www.colnaghifigini.it/sviluppo/test-MAUTIC-page/pagina1.html

Thank you in advance

Hi @giuliusmautic12

There is an error on your landing page:

You have to adjust your Mautic configuration here:

Regards

Thank you very much DM but the problem is the same.
I have to adjust my Mautic configuration and the page is traced but it does not run the green track.
It execute the red branch that send a reminder.
What should I check?
Thank you for you support.

Where do you host this Mautic? For me it seems like your web server removes important headers from Mautic response to make tracking work.

You should have following response for /mtc/event request:

In your case you have:

Thanks DM, I make my checks and then let you know.
Thanks again for your help

Hi DM,
our hosting web servers did not detect anomalies with the information highlighted.
If we indicate to them how we (you DM) retrieved those feedback information they can do further testing. It’s possible?
Let me know?
Thanks again

Hi DM, the server provider, added to the .htacces file these rules:

• Header add Access-Control-Allow-Headers “origin, x-requested-with, content-type”
  • Header add Access-Control-Allow-Methods “PUT, GET, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS”
  • Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin “https://thecodeine.com
    But it does not work.
    Can you give me a feedback?
    Thanks.

Hi DM, have you good news for me?
I’ve seen in the forum that many people have this problem but it seems that nobody has given a solution for now. How is it possible?
Thanks.

These headers are returned by Mautic itself, you shouldn’t add it to the server configuration. There are to possible cases:

1. Your server blocks this headers for some reason
  2. Mautic didn’t return it for another reason (misconfiguration, bug, etc)

Hard to ,fix it’’ on the forum. Best way is to hire someone who will do the investigation and fix it.