Campaign for birthday vouchers

I am currently questioning the users by campaign whether these will tell us their data. (Name, first name and date of birth)

Now I would like to get this on their birthday a voucher and thus into one of our shops could buy.

Now I have however no possibility found to ask whether someone today has birthday and thus an email to send with the coupon code.

How could this be done?

I am currently questioning the users by campaign whether these will tell us their data. (Name, first name and date of birth)
Now I would like to get this on their birthday a voucher and thus into one of our shops could buy.
Now I have however no possibility found to ask whether someone today has birthday and thus an email to send with the coupon code.
How could this be done?

I have a possible approach, following thread: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/7641-how-can-i-create-a-segment-for-contacts-that-last-login-date-mo

I believe, there is no need to loop within a campaign and having a decision based on a field.

My approach (not tested): Simply create a segment with a filter [birthday field] equals today (type the “today” in the field instead of picking a date value). Create a simple campaign with a segment source and an email (withou any decisions). On a new day, contact with birthday will be added and old ones are removed. The new ones are put into the birthday email campaign and processed.