Campaign is not sending emails after update to mautic 4

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.1.0
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: 10.3.32-MariaDB

Your problem
My Problem is

We just migrated from 3.3.4 to 4.0.
Campaigns not sending email, means it is not triggering the email action.
The segment is getting updated all the contacts are getting added to the campaigns but after that, the email action is always in the pending stage.
My email configuration is all set and well, as i could send email for individual contact as well as test email.

These errors are showing in the log:

> [2021-12-14 23:30:03] mautic.NOTICE: Error: Typed property Mautic\PluginBundle\Integration\AbstractIntegration::$adminUsers must not be accessed before initialization (uncaught exception) at /var/www/html/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php line 2007 while running console command `mautic:integration:fetchleads` [] []
> [2021-12-14 23:30:03] mautic.WARNING: Command `mautic:integration:fetchleads` exited with status code 1 [] []

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

• I have given access to files after update restarted the server.
    chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html
    chmod -R 775 /var/www/html

• Tried to solve the issue using this case still not resolved.
    Campaigns not sending emails - #15 by gigcity

• Tried to run the cmd from the cli still got the response no error.

• checked the logs but didn’t get error related to campaigns or emails

Thanks

just double checking do you have the cronjob setup for triggering campaigns as well ? Mautic:campaigns:trigger ?

Also do you have any spool setup

2 Likes

Hi…
Thanks for the prompt response. i had tried with your suggestion and i had check in spool then i found my one process / event was stuck from couple of days then i tried to kill that process and restart that process again… after that it has been working fine now

please give me suggestion or any solution to avoid such type of issues in future, or any auto send notification for blocking any event / processs.

Hi there :slight_smile: I’m new to Mautic …I created a campaign with a form. when testing it, my contact was save in the database, I got to the thank you page, and the form showed that one person subscribed but the email wasn’t sent. I took a look about what Mautic says about Cron Jobs and the guide there wasn’t clear …could you please tell me what I should do with the Cron Jobs?