Campaign is not working

This is waht am getting…

Executing console mautic:leadlists:update

Rebuilding leads for list 1
0 total lead(s) to be added in batches of 300
0 total lead(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 lead(s) affected

Outputs in those emails will be the same as using the script. So updating list command works. How about others?

Executing console mautic:campaigns:update

Rebuilding leads for campaign 1
0 total lead(s) to be added in batches of 300
0 total lead(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 lead(s) affected

Executing console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Triggering events for campaign 1
Triggering first level events
3 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
0/3 [>---------------------------] 0%
1/3 [=========>------------------] 33%
2/3 [==================>---------] 66%
3/3 [============================] 100%
3 event(s) executed

Triggering scheduled events
0 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
0 event(s) executed

Triggering ‘non-action’ events
3 total lead(s) to be analyzed in batches of 100
0/3 [>---------------------------] 0%
3/3 [============================] 100%
0 event(s) executed

Executing console mautic:fetch:email

No mailboxes are configured.

Executing console doctrine:migrations:migrate

Mautic Migrations                    

No migrations to execute.

Executing console mautic:email:process

Executing console doctrine:schema:update --dump-sql

[DoctrineDBALDBALException]
Unknown database type enum requested, DoctrineDBALPlatformsMySqlPlatform may not support it.

doctrine:schema:update [–complete] [–dump-sql] [–force] [–em[="…"]]

Executing console doctrine:schema:update --force

[DoctrineDBALDBALException]
Unknown database type enum requested, DoctrineDBALPlatformsMySqlPlatform may not support it.

doctrine:schema:update [–complete] [–dump-sql] [–force] [–em[="…"]]

Oh, you don’t have to execute all commands from that script. You should be aware of they are doing before you do so.

So the campaigns:update command triggered the campaigns finally. You should see that the campaign actions were processed.

Thank you it has worked

I have changed my email settings to send through gmail and it has an error upon doing a connection test

what could be the reason?

The reason is usually written in the error message.

Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110]
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110]

Make sure the gmail smtp configuration is correct. Especially ports and SSL/TLS variations.

http://email.about.com/od/accessinggmail/f/Gmail_SMTP_Settings.htm

Hi, I’m probably having a similar issue.

I’m getting a success message when I test the connect to Mandrill but I can’t send and email campaign (that sounds really lame, but it’s true).

Since I’m using Immediate Delivery I don’t need to setup CRON, right? But, I also set it up to make a test. The thing is that I tried both ways (immediate and schedule) and none worked.

What I’m doing is creating a very simple new campaign and scheduling it for a few minutes later:

http://imgur.com/xM4j5Lq

I get no e-mails on inbox/spam and also on the reports.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, We are facing the same issue with the latest version of Mautic. 2.3.0. We are able to send regular emails but not the campaign triggered mails. The cron job error says “No mailboxes are configured”.
We have checked the email settings and everything looks good there. We have properly set up the mail send settings and monitored inbox settings.
Can you please help us here.
Thanks!

Hello I have the same problem when I run the cron command, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class ‘Symfony Component HttpKernel Kernel’ not found in /home/jgartbr/public_html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php on line 23

By what I understand it looks like the class was not found because it has not yet been loaded …

What should I do???

Please help me…