Campaign not sending email and cannot change contact's segment

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.4
My PHP version is: 7.3.30
My Database type and version is: 5.7.35

Your problem
My problem is: Campaign does not send emails out. Email remains pending. Test email works perfectly, and email send to individuals contact delivered correctly. Just the campaign that refuses to send an email out and can’t assign a contact to a segment until I do it manually.

These errors are showing in the log: [2021-09-25 15:00:07] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DeadlockException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘UPDATE mauru_page_hits SET lead_id = 364, tracking_id = ? WHERE tracking_id = ?’ with params [“rf9t10ttiav3tbemphqrqpr”, “z7bq941mcel7htah3q2zxro”]: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction” at /home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 34 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DeadlockException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘UPDATE mauru_page_hits SET lead_id = 364, tracking_id = ? WHERE tracking_id = ?’ with params [“rf9t10ttiav3tbemphqrqpr”, “z7bq941mcel7htah3q2zxro”]:\n\nDeadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction at /home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:34, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\MysqliException(code: 0): Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction at /home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:151)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I have checked the Cron Job and I think everything is working fine. Below are the cron jobs:
/usr/local/bin/ea-php73/home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/bin/console mautic:segments:update
/usr/local/bin/ea-php73/home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update
/usr/local/bin/ea-php73/home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
/usr/local/bin/ea-php73/home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/bin/console mautic:email:fetch>/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/bin/ea-php73/home/scribeag/public_html/campaign/bin/console mautic:emails:send>/dev/null 2>&1

I will appreciate every help to get this fix. Thanks in advance.

How often are you running your crons? Are there overlaps in execution maybe?

Hi there

Some maybe basic questions:

1. Are the emails published ?
  2. Are the emails of type Template (and not segment) ?
  3. Are you able to see if there is anything in your spool ? /mautic/var/spool/