Campaign Trigger: Email to Self?

I am developing a campaign and to get the best customer experience, I want to not only send automated emails but also call these folks. I see that I can tweet a contact automatically, which is great! (One step closer to a holistic and 360 degree customer experience!)

In a stand-alone form, you can send form results as the come in. Does a similar concept exist under Campaigns? If not, is this something you plan on adding? Or does it exist and I don’t see it?

(We have version 2.2.1)

I am developing a campaign and to get the best customer experience, I want to not only send automated emails but also call these folks. I see that I can tweet a contact automatically, which is great! (One step closer to a holistic and 360 degree customer experience!)

In a stand-alone form, you can send form results as the come in. Does a similar concept exist under Campaigns? If not, is this something you plan on adding? Or does it exist and I don’t see it?

(We have version 2.2.1)

I am interested to learn the same… When building a campaign, how can we trigger an action to notify the admin/user? For instance, once a lead reaches 75 points, trigger to notify admin of “75 point lead score”.

+1

I’m interested in receiving an email when a contact downloads an asset. I currently have a form that will send the contact an email on form submission, with a link to the asset embedded in the email. I also receive an email notification on submission.

However, I can’t figure out how to trigger a separate email notification to me then download the asset using that link. This would be useful in that I would know for sure that they’ve actually downloaded it.