Mautic Community Forums

Campaign with Hubspot integration not firing

Hi there,



I have created a hubspot campaign to push new contacts to hubspot. The contact gets added to the campaign but the action to push to hubspot never fires. I have poured over the forums, quadruple checked my crons and hubspot plugin config. All seems right. Other campaigns not related to Hubspot are firing just fine?



I am using 2.9 and self-hosted. The HubSpot integration was working but has stopped for some reason. No chnage that I am aware of.



Logs do not show anything related to hubspot. All I get is



[2017-10-14 12:19:20] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Array to string conversion - in file /home//public_html/***/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php - at line 209 [] []



Update - I have added other functions to the campaign such as adding pts to the contact, and those are firing so the issue seems to be restricted to the integration.



Update - revoked the API key and created a new key - no change. Also push to hubspot integration from forms is not working

Hi there,

I have created a hubspot campaign to push new contacts to hubspot. The contact gets added to the campaign but the action to push to hubspot never fires. I have poured over the forums, quadruple checked my crons and hubspot plugin config. All seems right. Other campaigns not related to Hubspot are firing just fine?

I am using 2.9 and self-hosted. The HubSpot integration was working but has stopped for some reason. No chnage that I am aware of.

Logs do not show anything related to hubspot. All I get is

[2017-10-14 12:19:20] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Array to string conversion - in file /home//public_html/***/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php - at line 209 [] []

Update - I have added other functions to the campaign such as adding pts to the contact, and those are firing so the issue seems to be restricted to the integration.

Update - revoked the API key and created a new key - no change. Also push to hubspot integration from forms is not working

Problem fixed by upgrading to the latest version - something I did not want to do given the form submission problems that have not yet been properly solved.