Mautic and Hubspot CRM

Hi All,

I’m having trouble with two-way sync for Mautic to Hubspot CRM.

So far I have added the API and linked the fields (after creating the form) and the lead is pushed from the form into Hubspot. But if I update the contact in Mautic then the contact in Hubspot does not update.

Also if I create the user in manually Hubspot then it doesn’t populate in Mautic.

Cron jobs I have created are below and I have these running every 4 mins (so they don’t run at the same time as another:

mautic:integration:pushactivity

mautic:integration:fetchleads

mautic:integration:pushleadactivity

I believe they are running correctly as the link from Mautic to Hubspot from a form submission works

Hi All,

I’m having trouble with two-way sync for Mautic to Hubspot CRM.
So far I have added the API and linked the fields (after creating the form) and the lead is pushed from the form into Hubspot. But if I update the contact in Mautic then the contact in Hubspot does not update.
Also if I create the user in manually Hubspot then it doesn’t populate in Mautic.
Cron jobs I have created are below and I have these running every 4 mins (so they don’t run at the same time as another:
mautic:integration:pushactivity
mautic:integration:fetchleads
mautic:integration:pushleadactivity

I believe they are running correctly as the link from Mautic to Hubspot from a form submission works

A bit of an update, I have managed to pull the lead from Hubspot using the cron:
/usr/local/bin/php -f public_html/[your site]/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot -e prod

If I run the below Crons I get the report emailed
/usr/local/bin/php -f public_html/[your site]/app/console mautic:integration:pushactivity --integration=Hubspot -e prod
Push activity timeline to salesforce mautic object
Number of contacts processed: 0

/usr/local/bin/php -f public_html/[your site]/app/console mautic:pushactivity:integration --integration=Hubspot -e prod
Push activity timeline to salesforce mautic object
Number of contacts processed: 0

Any help on this please

Hey anyone have any help on this?

I read somewhere else on the forum that the 2way sync is a bug.
only 2way sync availlable at this stage is with salesforce, not with Hubspot.

forget everything I wrote… i am mistaken. sorry
https://www.mautic.org/blog/developer/mautic-2-4-more-integrations-more-sharing/

Thanks for trying buddy
Can Anyone help on two-way sync???

Bump

Thanks @MxyzptlkFishStix I will try that tomorrow

Hi @MxyzptlkFishStix it still does not work.

I have the cron jobs running every minute for the moment

/usr/local/bin/php public_html/email/app/console mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Hubspot  >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/bin/php public_html/email/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot  >/dev/null 2>&1

The fields are mapped and the API is ok. If I use a form from Mautic then the lead is pushed across fine. But if I enter a contact Manually in either platform they are not synced

Any progress?

I can sync contacts and companies from Hubspot to Mautic, but the sync does not work from Mautic to Hubspot.
I mapped the fields and setup the cron jobs but get the following errors:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: vid-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 320
PHP Notice: Undefined index: time-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 321
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14 bytes) in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php on line 485

Any idea about what I am doing wrong?

I keep increasing the memory in php.ini (now at 1024M) but I am still facing the same issue: I can’t send contacts from Mautic to Hubspot…

@MxyzptlkFishStix Thanks so much for your support!

Below is an example of the simplest campaign strictly to test the integration.
Hubspot to Mautic is working well, but Mautic to Hubspot does not trigger…

Let me know if there is anything else I could send. I am using version 2.5.1.

@MxyzptlkFishStix one more thing. I am now getting a new error when running the script:

After the many lines of PHP Notice (I only show the last one) the error message is:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: vid-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 320
PHP Notice: Undefined index: time-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 321
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 250663 bytes) in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/joomla/http/src/Transport/Curl.php on line 172

[SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionOutOfMemoryException]
Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 250663 bytes)

I am not using Joomla and did not integrate with Joomla. Not sure if this helps.

Thanks again for your support. I’d love to make it work!

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function mergeConfigToFeatureSettings() on boolean in /home/[user]/[site]/mautic/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Command/FetchLeadsCommand.php on line 93

[SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalErrorException]
Error: Call to a member function mergeConfigToFeatureSettings() on boolean

mautic:integration:fetchleads [-i|–integration INTEGRATION] [-d|–start-date START-DATE] [-t|–end-date END-DATE] [-a|–time-interval [TIME-INTERVAL]] [-f|–force] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–] <com

any one?

[quote=18978:@MxyzptlkFishStix]It would help if you described your setup in detail.

Web Server Type: Hosted
Web Server Type Version:
PHP Version: 5.6 (i think)
Mautic Version: 2.5.1
PHP Error Logs:

[2017-01-16 16:36:47] mautic.ERROR: INTEGRATION ERROR: Hubspot - Address in mailbox given [Unknown] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. [] [] [2017-01-16 16:36:47] mautic.ERROR: INTEGRATION ERROR: Hubspot - Address in mailbox given [Unknown] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. [] [] [2017-01-16 16:36:48] mautic.ERROR: INTEGRATION ERROR: Hubspot - Address in mailbox given [Unknown] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. [] [] [2017-01-16 16:36:48] mautic.ERROR: INTEGRATION ERROR: Hubspot - Address in mailbox given [Unknown] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. [] [] [2017-01-16 16:47:39] mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. [] [] [2017-01-16 16:51:19] mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. [] []
Web Server Error Logs:[/quote]

Bump

Its shared.

What should i do in the “regex validator”?

[quote=19022:@MxyzptlkFishStix]You have an invalid email in the list you’ve uploaded. Example: yakov..116@gmail.com or yakov116.@gmail.com or yakov116@.gmail.com, etc.

You’ll have to find an email validation service to clean it out unless you happen to know the email address that is giving you problems. Where did you get the list from? Did you purchase it or download it from somewhere?[/quote]
In where? i have 3 contacts total. i just started