Integration with HubSpot CRM

We’ve integrated our new Mautic installation with our existing HubSpot CRM, and we already have contacts in HubSpot. However, despite checking the “pull” and “push” leads boxes, publishing the API link, and mapping the contact fields, it does not sync? Could someone please advise on how to automatically synchronize our HubSpot leads?

Alternatively, I could import a CSV but my preference would be to import them without relying on manual methods.

We’ve integrated our new Mautic installation with our existing HubSpot CRM, and we already have contacts in HubSpot. However, despite checking the “pull” and “push” leads boxes, publishing the API link, and mapping the contact fields, it does not sync? Could someone please advise on how to automatically synchronize our HubSpot leads?

Alternatively, I could import a CSV but my preference would be to import them without relying on manual methods.

I wish I could help. I have had similar questions here https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/4810-hubspot-api-v2-error but had no reply

I’ve only recently installed self-hosted Mautic v. 2

I do not know how two-way sync works with HubSpot but the connector plugin is active so my original assumption was that it would work. I guess there’s another step to be taken in order to begin pulling existing leads in?

@Bishoy you don’t have two-way sync with HubSpot CRM and Mautic.

two-way sync is only available in Salesforce CRM.

I came here by searching why the two way syncing between Mautic and Hubspot CRM doesn’t seem to work. Thanks for the thread on this topic.

Too bad that two way syncing between Mautic and the CRM is not working. It would make it more clear if the plugin did not have the checkbox to turn on “pull contacts from integration”.

Did anyone find a workaround to let the Mautic contacts and the CRM contacts match?

[quote=13808:@ninjoan]@Bishoy you don’t have two-way sync with HubSpot CRM and Mautic.

two-way sync is only available in Salesforce CRM.[/quote]
If that is the case, what does the HubSpot CRM plugin do exactly? It curiously has both push and pull check boxes in the settings page. They are just there for show?

@imautic The push and pull check boxes is a little bug that appears are only supposed to appear in Salesforce CRM integration.

Right now with HubspotCRM is only to send the contact to Hubspot CRM.

Hello guys, I have the same issue.

On the last mautic minute video on youtube it is said that it is possible to make 2 ways sync…

Any update to add?

Recent update has made 2 way sync possible, you just have to enable it.

Hi how can I do it? I did on the plugin and the cron is the same than in the video.

How can you do it 2 way, i have the latest version and still just one way

Thanks!

Not on the 2 ways

Is there any Zapier plugging working? Need this badly!