Mautic Community Forums

Has anyone tried the new HubSpot two way sync?

The contacts were fetched from Hubspot to Mautic just fine, but the company records did not. So all the contacts who got synced don’t have companies attached. I did match the fields for companies during the set up, so that shouldn’t be the problem. (I think).

Does the company sync work for you?

The contacts were fetched from Hubspot to Mautic just fine, but the company records did not. So all the contacts who got synced don’t have companies attached. I did match the fields for companies during the set up, so that shouldn’t be the problem. (I think).
Does the company sync work for you?

Can you tell me how you managed to get the contact sync to work. I setup the hubspot plugin and API but I can’t see anything happening?

@melaby I simply followed the setup video Mautic published yesterday. Did you add the cron job for this to work?

No I didn’t see the video where can I find the link? Does it explain how to setup the Cron job for this as well?

Thanks!

Hi @melaby here is the link: https://www.mautic.org/blog/developer/mautic-2-4-more-integrations-more-sharing/
and yes, it shows the cron job you have to install…

Thank you so much! I’ll check it out

I’ve setup the cron job and plugin but I’m not getting two sync. I’ve only been able to create a campaign and push contacts to Hubspot. I thought the new update fixed the 2 way sync. Can someone tell me how to pull from hubspot into mautic?

Same here. Contacts are getting synced but not companies…

Command to fetch contacts from integration
Fetch contacts command is starting
Number of contacts fetched: 3

Fetching companies
Fetch companies command is starting
Number of companies fetched: 0

imautic > Same exact thing happen for me: it pulled contacts but not companies. Then I went back to the plugin and realized I didn’t map the company fields… Once I did that both contacts and companies are being pulled.
The remaining issue for me is that the contacts are not assigned to companies in Mautic like they are in HubSpot.
I’m wondering if I don’t have some critical field mapped or something else…

@CroDragon Yeah, I noticed the same thing, companies not being linked to contacts.

Has anyone input data in Mautic and see the results in Hubspot or vice versa (ex. History or notes…)?

I believe my cron job setting and api is correct because
I’ve managed to push and pull contacts between the two but no other data so. .

Thanks
Melaby

Can’t say I have tried that. I am just happy that both of my contacts and companies synced over from HubSpot to Mautic. I do hope contacts can be linked to their companies automatically in Mautic though, not sure if that is something I need to set up in Hubspot?

once you have the api set up and fields mapped you should be good to go.
if you are using the self hosted mautic you will just need to add the cron job: mautic/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=hubspot

Hi All, I am posting here as there is not much info on the web regarding problems with Hubspot contact sync so this seems to be a good place to start for help.

I have setup several instances of Mautic for different clients but Hubspot Sync never works, I believe that the cron job is running as it reports it has fetched 0 contacts after each run.

I have mapped the important fields (but not everything - there is so many that are irrelevant) but no contacts that are in the Hubspot CRMS’s ever find their way to Mautic.

Are there any error logs I could check, any suggestions? Config… etc. This is the final piece of the puzzle for me to get up and running with Mautic.

I can not synchronize the contacts added from HubSpot to Mautic. Both Cron tasks respond the same ( The “–integration” option requires a value.)

The other way (Mautic > HubSpot) is very easy to do with a campaign… but If I change any data of one of my leads this dont be updated because Mautic use a Campaign to do this.

This is that i receive in my directory Log when I try to syncrhonize HubsPot with Mautic

[code][SymfonyComponentConsoleExceptionRuntimeException]
The “–integration” option requires a value.

mautic:integration:fetchleads [-i|–integration INTEGRATION] [-d|–start-date START-DATE] [-t|–end-date END-DATE] [–fetch-all] [-a|–time-interval [TIME-INTERVAL]] [-l|–limit [LIMIT]] [-f|–force] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–] [/code]

The Cron Tasks that I use are:

mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration= Hubspot mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration= Hubspot

I solved the problem deleting the white space between “integration= Hubspot”

So, all works fine when the Cron tasks were the next:

mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Hubspot mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot