Mautic bi-directional w/Hubspot

Hey CroDragon,

I’ve tried to setup 2way sync with Mautic 2.4 and hubspot and I can’t get it to work. I got as far as pushing contacts to Hubspot but can’t get any contacts or companies to go back to Mautic. I think I’m having an issue with setting up the custom fields correctly can you tell me how exactly you set the fields?

Much appreciate any help

Thanks in advance

Melaby

Hey CroDragon,

I’ve tried to setup 2way sync with Mautic 2.4 and hubspot and I can’t get it to work. I got as far as pushing contacts to Hubspot but can’t get any contacts or companies to go back to Mautic. I think I’m having an issue with setting up the custom fields correctly can you tell me how exactly you set the fields?

Much appreciate any help
Thanks in advance
Melaby

Are you sure your additional Cron job is working properly that pushes HubSpot records to Mautic?
That would be my first guess. I mapped only a few basic standard fields at this point just to test the integration and it works but pushed contacts and companies from HubSpot are not linked in Mautic.

Here is my cron job setting

/usr/local/bin/php-cli -q /public_html/bookings/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot -e prod

I’m not sure if its working.