Hubspot and Cron

Hi guys,

I have Mautic 2.5.1 and I tried to add a Cron job as on the video tutorial on youtube, but nothing happens.

I cannot have a 2 way integration.

I’m using Putty to use setup my crons. Does any one could help me for this? Maybe for a 10 minutes meeting on skype!? I’m desperated with these cron jobs, I spent so much time on it and I guess I did something wrong.

Thank you!

Hi guys,

I have Mautic 2.5.1 and I tried to add a Cron job as on the video tutorial on youtube, but nothing happens.

I cannot have a 2 way integration.

I’m using Putty to use setup my crons. Does any one could help me for this? Maybe for a 10 minutes meeting on skype!? I’m desperated with these cron jobs, I spent so much time on it and I guess I did something wrong.

Thank you!

Thank u I had a look and post a reply to one of the post which has the same pb.

It seems there aren’t 2 ways sync for hubspot, but it is said in the last mautic minute on youtube that we can with the new update…

Right? Wrong?

Yes but i’m looking from hubspot to mautic

The integration from Hubspot to Mautic works. You need to setup a specific cron job, but that is working.

However I can’t get the integration to work in the other direction, from Mautic to Hubspot… Is it working for you?
The 2 cron jobs I have are:
1 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot”
1 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Hubspot”

Hi @nickbuc

on one way it is working, but not on Mautic to Hubspot.

Could you figure it out ?

Thanks.