Question about Mautic to Hubspot push

Mr. FishStix: Is running a campaign the only way to trigger push from Mautic to Hubspot, after setting up the integration? Can a push to Hubspot be accomplished by the Cron job? Does this cronjob mautic:integration:pushleadactivity push on demand? Please help.

Mr. FishStix: Is running a campaign the only way to trigger push from Mautic to Hubspot, after setting up the integration? Can a push to Hubspot be accomplished by the Cron job? Does this cronjob mautic:integration:pushleadactivity push on demand? Please help.

Jarrett:

I just donated to your Earl Grey tea fund! Enjoy the Earl Grey tea! You deserve it.

So, I read further and was able to setup the Cron jobs (see below):

Following lines are to push and pull data from/to Hubspot

*/2 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -q /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Hubsp
ot” #mautic-HS-Push-cron
*/2 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -q /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot” #m
autic-HS-Pull-cron

Further, I was able to set the following trigger: “The Point Trigger has the Push contact to integration action which can be triggered when a contact achieves some point limit”. However, I set this with “Minimum number of points =0”. My goal is to push the contact to HS as soon as the contact is created in Mautic. My Mautic contacts did not get pushed to HS. (The HS to Mautic integration is working. It is bringing in contacts and companies just fine). Do you know if the point value has to be at least 1 for it to get triggered?

Please advise.