My integration of HubSpot CRM into Mautic isn’t working quite right.
What I’ve done is:
- Add the HubSpot integration to Mautic.
- Created a custom field in Mautic to match the custom field previously created in HubSpot.
- Verify the field mapping between Mautic and Hubspot.
- Add the new custom field to a form as a hidden field with a default value.
- Add an action to the form to push the newly created contact to HubSpot. and
- Updated the form on the website to use the updated form HTML.
I’ve created a test form within Mautic that does nothing other than push the lead into HubSpot, and when I use the form it seems to work in as much as it completes the defined redirect.
However the contact is never created within HubSpot.
The link below is to a screencast video that shows in detail what I’ve done and what I’m seeing.
In the video I wonder if perhaps a field type mismatch is the issue, but I’ve since tested this (I changed the field type in HubSpot) and the behavior has not changed. The lead was still not created in HubSpot.
What am I doing wrong?