Mautic HubSpot Integration isn't working

My integration of HubSpot CRM into Mautic isn’t working quite right.

What I’ve done is:

1. Add the HubSpot integration to Mautic.
  2. Created a custom field in Mautic to match the custom field previously created in HubSpot.
  3. Verify the field mapping between Mautic and Hubspot.
  4. Add the new custom field to a form as a hidden field with a default value.
  5. Add an action to the form to push the newly created contact to HubSpot. and
  6. Updated the form on the website to use the updated form HTML.

I’ve created a test form within Mautic that does nothing other than push the lead into HubSpot, and when I use the form it seems to work in as much as it completes the defined redirect.

However the contact is never created within HubSpot.

The link below is to a screencast video that shows in detail what I’ve done and what I’m seeing.

http://zippe.biz/wp-content/uploads/misc/mautic-hubspot-integration-not-working.mp4

In the video I wonder if perhaps a field type mismatch is the issue, but I’ve since tested this (I changed the field type in HubSpot) and the behavior has not changed. The lead was still not created in HubSpot.

What am I doing wrong?

I’m having the same issue. I haven’t added a custom field I am just mapping the name and email. Mautic says it has sent the contact but the contact doesn’t appear in HubSpot.

Mikeshan… I finally got this to work, but I can’t tell you exactly what I did that made it work. I simply rechecked and redid the configurations of both the Mautic to Hubspot integration, and to the test form with the required fields and actions specified. On the 6th or 7th attempt it “just” started working.

I suspect I had previously left out a step, but because I didn’t keep detailed notes as I rechecked and reconfigured, I’m not sure what step or steps I left out.

I will say that relative to a specific Mautic form, you must define both the Fields being updated AND the Action to push the lead to the HubSpot CRM… Once it started working for my test form, I then updated and tested my real forms to which I had to add the custom Field I created for Lead Type.

For one or two of my real forms, during the first test it didn’t work, and it turned out that for those forms I had added the custom Field, but forgotten to add the Action. Once I added the Action to the form things worked as I expected they should.

Hope this helps.

My integration of HubSpot CRM into Mautic isn’t working quite right.

What I’ve done is:

1. Add the HubSpot integration to Mautic.
  2. Created a custom field in Mautic to match the custom field previously created in HubSpot.
  3. Verify the field mapping between Mautic and Hubspot.
  4. Add the new custom field to a form as a hidden field with a default value.
  5. Add an action to the form to push the newly created contact to HubSpot. and
  6. Updated the form on the website to use the updated form HTML.

I’ve created a test form within Mautic that does nothing other than push the lead into HubSpot, and when I use the form it seems to work in as much as it completes the defined redirect.

However the contact is never created within HubSpot.

The link below is to a screencast video that shows in detail what I’ve done and what I’m seeing.
http://zippe.biz/wp-content/uploads/misc/mautic-hubspot-integration-not-working.mp4

In the video I wonder if perhaps a field type mismatch is the issue, but I’ve since tested this (I changed the field type in HubSpot) and the behavior has not changed. The lead was still not created in HubSpot.

What am I doing wrong?