Mautic Cloud to Hubspot CRM not working

It used to work, back in December.

Now when I look in the HubSpot plugin on my Mautic Cloud instance I can see the Hubspot API Key is properly set, but I can not map any fields.

mautic-hubspot-integration.png

When I select the tab “Contact Mapping” I see the “Email” under Integration fields has a red border. I don’t know if that means it’s a required field or there is an issue with doing the mapping. When I select the appropriate Mautic field I select Core > Email, but it doesn’t stick.

After I save the changes and relaunch the Hubspot plugin to see that the changes “stuck”, they didn’t.

Has anyone seen this?

It used to work, back in December.

Now when I look in the HubSpot plugin on my Mautic Cloud instance I can see the Hubspot API Key is properly set, but I can not map any fields.

When I select the tab “Contact Mapping” I see the “Email” under Integration fields has a red border. I don’t know if that means it’s a required field or there is an issue with doing the mapping. When I select the appropriate Mautic field I select Core > Email, but it doesn’t stick.

After I save the changes and relaunch the Hubspot plugin to see that the changes “stuck”, they didn’t.

Has anyone seen this?