Hubspot integration not working

Hello, just a newbie here. I am having some issues with the hubspot plugin. As soon as I put in the api key an error popped up.“Uh oh I think I broke it” and hubspot push lead options are not available either.I am no longer able to click on the plugin either. It won’t let me reenter the api key.Please help me Thankyou.

Hello, just a newbie here. I am having some issues with the hubspot plugin. As soon as I put in the api key an error popped up.“Uh oh I think I broke it” and hubspot push lead options are not available either.I am no longer able to click on the plugin either. It won’t let me reenter the api key.Please help me Thankyou.

I have the version 1.2.4.

Check the server and Mautic logs (app/logs dir) for more details.

Thankyou for responding. I was able to veryify 2 plugins with correct api settings. hubspot and sugar crm. When I go to a form and setup an action to transfer lead to the integration, the integration field is empty and no options are available to select. So it appears that integration are installed correctly but not available when trying to use. Thankyou

Ehm, so what’s written in the logs?

Hubspot plugin says
Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!
500 Internal Server Error
Mautibot
in a modal window … other’s are working fine
i am using version v1.4.0

Ok, guys, if you want help, please, please, please, please, answer my question.