Hubspot contacts not syncing

We’ve enabled the Hubspot plug-in and configured it with the API key, checked all the boxes and done the contact mapping. However, we cannot get a contact from Hubspot to sync to Mautic. Yes, I already searched…

I’m trying the command to fetch the contacts, but it always just says 0 contacts fetched. Don’t see any errors anywhere…

$ php app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot

Command to fetch contacts from integration

Fetch contacts command is starting

Number of contacts fetched: 0

Any ideas?

We’ve enabled the Hubspot plug-in and configured it with the API key, checked all the boxes and done the contact mapping. However, we cannot get a contact from Hubspot to sync to Mautic. Yes, I already searched…

I’m trying the command to fetch the contacts, but it always just says 0 contacts fetched. Don’t see any errors anywhere…

$ php app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot
Command to fetch contacts from integration
Fetch contacts command is starting
Number of contacts fetched: 0

Any ideas?

Mautic doesn’t import it only post leads that you have flagged through your campaign builder. For that you need to make a custom plugin ,…man

If you need assist with custom plugin development our team is able to build it for you. Just write us with more details hello@mauticdevelopers.com or put some details here

Can anyone help me out

That, How vTiger contacts can sync in mautic and vice a versa?

What i need , People who are added to Vtiger should get added to Mautic and Vice Versa.

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat

This cron job I set up to initiate the sync every 5 minutes works for me:

php /home/xxx/xxx/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot	

Remember and change the xxx to whatever your correct path.

This is working fine but only seems to sync once, so for instance although I have over 400 contacts in HubSpot it’s only bringing in 13.

I also forgot to map the company name in the company fields, it’s imported over 200 companies but doesn’t seem to sync already imported contacts with the respective field, which is now mapped correctly, is there a way to force update all contacts and companies?