Hubspot sync not working and generating errors

I am really happy to see that Hubspot sync is now 2-way.

I have no issues importing contacts or companies from Hubspot to Mautic, but I have problems exporting from Mautic to Hubspot and get an error.

Any suggestion on what to do?

I have setup the webhook, mapped all the fields and created 2 CRON jobs:

45 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot”

50 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Hubspot”

When I activate the CRON jobs manually I get the following:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: vid-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 320

PHP Notice: Undefined index: time-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 321

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14 bytes) in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php on line 485

I am really happy to see that Hubspot sync is now 2-way.
I have no issues importing contacts or companies from Hubspot to Mautic, but I have problems exporting from Mautic to Hubspot and get an error.

Any suggestion on what to do?

I have setup the webhook, mapped all the fields and created 2 CRON jobs:
45 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Hubspot”
50 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Hubspot”

When I activate the CRON jobs manually I get the following:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: vid-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 320
PHP Notice: Undefined index: time-offset in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php on line 321
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14 bytes) in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php on line 485

Would anybody have an idea of how to resolve my sync problem from Mautic to Hubspot?

Thanks!!!

@MxyzptlkFishStix Thanks a lot for your answers! Really appreciate.

I can only get the Hubspot integration working one way, from Hubspot to Mautic, but not from Mautic to Hubspot.
I have the push to contact integration in the campaign, setup the 2 CRON jobs and increased the memory in php.ini… But

I still get the same errors when I trigger the cron jobs manually:
I get many (depending on the memory allocated):
Until I get:
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php on line 485