Can Mautic do all that can be done with manychat?

First, Merry Christmas to everyone.

Second: I wonder is Mautic itself or with the help of any free plugin can emulate ALL the functionalities that can be achieved with manychat:

• Automate Instagram: react to comments, direct message, history mentions, history reactions, etc.
  • Automate Facebook: react to comments, direct messages, etc.
  • Automate Telegram: send and receive 1-on-1 messages, send broadcasts to groups, redirect the user to a certain “position” inside a group so they directly get to a specific message with a file to download, photo or message with link, etc.
  • Automate WhatsApp (I alraedy know there’s a plugin for this to connect to twilio), I specificaclly ask for mautic support for the OTN and RTN features.
  • Etc.

Ie: May I build a chatbot over FB or Insta with Mautic, without coding a single line of code, able to do any of the things that can be done with “Manychat”?

As far as I know:

1. No
  2. No
  3. No
  4. No
  5. Maybe…

Many or maybe all of the above could be achieved nicely with some sort of no-code automation tool like Zapier or n8n, however will take time. But I am sure there are better softwares that are defined to do what you are asking above.