Can not login to mautic.org

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.1.1
My PHP version is:7.3

Your problem
My problem is: Last month I signed up Mautic and downloaded it on my subdomain.

For integration with Zapier, I need to provide my user id and password. I have my details saved, and I have provided the same. But it says, unable to login.

When I try to log in on Mautic.org , an error is appearing, Please verify your email and log in again.

No matter what I do, it won’t generate new mail for email verification. And the link with the old verification mail is not working.

So I am locked out. And can not log-in to mautic.org.

These errors are showing in the log: Please verify your email and log in again.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Click on register/login in. and Varify with the old verification email

Downloading does not create an account on Mautic.org - you should not need to log in unless you are making changes to the website.

The username and password that the Zapier plugin is asking for are not related to Mautic.org - more likely trying to log into your Mautic instance?

Thanks.

But what is meaning of making changes in website?

The website team look after the content of the website, add new articles, and so forth. They have elevated rights on the website to do that.

I know this is an older thread, but I seem to have a similar problem. I’ve registered on Mautic.org with my email address and created a username / password. But I’m still waiting for that verification email. It’s not in my spam either. I definitely used the correct email address, because trying to start from scratch signals that the email is already registered.

Not sure how to proceed.