Can someone subscribe more than once?

Hi Folks, just one very basic question:

I have a freebie that I deliver with a double-optin. Now I ask myself: What happens if someone is already in my customer-database and requests the same or another freebie with the same email-adress? In my setting right now nothing happens. Is there a way to deliver a freebie more than once to the same email-adress? I think of a quiz that someone might want to repeat or simply different freebies and lead-magnets

Hi Folks, just one very basic question:
I have a freebie that I deliver with a double-optin. Now I ask myself: What happens if someone is already in my customer-database and requests the same or another freebie with the same email-adress? In my setting right now nothing happens. Is there a way to deliver a freebie more than once to the same email-adress? I think of a quiz that someone might want to repeat or simply different freebies and lead-magnets

If you have differents from for different assets “freebies” and the same contact will those form he/she will get the freebies and run a campaign if the form are attach to some campaign.